Merry Christmas to all, and to all a movie night! Check out my FAVORITE last minute gift idea for under $7- a Movie Night Gift Basket- including a RedBox Gift Code!
I searched gift basket ideas on Pinterest and put my own spin on it by adding the Redbox code. Seriously, I would be thrilled to get this from someone! Our first Christmas I decided to make these baskets for everyone in my husbands dental office- those ladies are wonderful. They’re all amazing moms (and one dad 🙂 ), so these family movie night baskets were perfect for them. And they fit our priorities of valuing family time, and didn’t hurt our wallets- double yay!
My husband & I picked out the contents and were so happy at what we found. I expected for it to cost much more! Here’s the price breakdown:
- Hot chocolate box: $1.00 from Walmart
- Assorted candy: 2 x $1.00 = $2.00 from Walmart
- Movie Theater Microwavable Popcorn (3): 27¢ each x 3 = 81¢ (based off 44 ct. from Costco)
- Large cellophane bag from Dollar Tree: 50¢ each (came in 2 pack)
- Christmas basket from Dollar Tree: $1 each
- Christmas Tag= 25¢ each (bought in multipack from Michael’s & Hobby Lobby)
- Redbox Movie Gift Code: $1.50 each (5 bought for $7.50)
Total = $7.06
This gift idea can be used for so many people- coworkers, neighbors, teachers, secret santa exchange, you name it. You could even just do the Redbox gift code stuck to a packet of popcorn and hand then out to all of your neighbors- SO EASY right?!
To get the Redbox Gift Codes- head to http://www.redbox.com/gifts. Select “Buy Promo Codes” and have them emailed to yourself. Then write the individual code on a printable like the ones below (click the links to enlarge and print):
- Merry Christmas to All and to All a Movie Night by Crafting E (red & blue)
- Silent Night, Movie Night by Tidbits Blog (black and white)
- Merry Christmas to All and to All a Movie Night by See Vanessa Craft (red)
I can’t wait to do this idea again- it was so fun to make! Let me know if you plan on doing this and subscribe below to have future DIYs sent to you. 🙂
Hope you all have a magical Christmas!